Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:04:27 -0700
From: quikcop@quik.com
To: tillea@rki.de
Subject: [QRewbish]: Re: ANNOUNCE: usfda-ndc-drug-info v0.4

--------------090107010604050606040706

Thank you for your e-mail. In an effort to address the growing spam issue and to therefore respond to your e-mail sooner, your e-mail message with the subject of "Re: ANNOUNCE: usfda-ndc-drug-info v0.4" has been placed in a temporary holding file. Your email message
was addressed to:

     lizzy@soggytrousers.net debian-med@lists.debian.org

Your email message will be delivered immediately after you complete this simple one-time process of checking the link below, in the future, all of your e-mails to me will automatically be delivered:

   http://mailbox2.quik.com/cgi-bin/runown//local/bin/cheetahd/spamweb2.pl?user=ewbish&email=tillea@rki.de

While I apologize for this one-time minor inconvenience, this sytem will assist me in more rapidly responding to your future e-mails while eliminating the growing problem of spam that confronts each of us.

If you would like to find out more about QuikCop, and how it can reduce the SPAM in your inbox, please visit the QuikCop website at:
http://www.quikcop.com