Re: Veterinary management software

Le mercredi 23 Juin 2004 14:08, Maubrey531@aol.com a écrit :
> G'day Pierre
> i am a vet looking to start a practice in Southern africa. you name came up
> when i looked up a computer management system for vet use. have you had any
> joy in this quest? do you know of any reputable companies offering this
> service? Regards
> Aubrey

Hello !

Well, I could not find anything according to the GPL/GNU licence.
One of your country fellow had a project a few years ago. I think it became a
commercial project but I don't remember the name of the software. I think you
may find it quite easily by a quick search in the vet softwares designed to
run under Linux.

--
Message rédigé et transmis grâce à Linux Mandrake.
L'essayer, c'est l'adopter ! (en plus c'est gratuit).

Dr Pierre DELGOVE
Clinique vétérinaire
Parc de la Bretèche
Avenue Saint Vincent