Re: ANNOUNCE: usfda-ndc-drug-info v0.4

>    Do you mean a tarball of the binary distribution? That is, just the
> database, etc? Applying the patch to the original source would *add*
> the Debian-specific information (specifically, the debian/ directory)
> which doesn't seem to be what you're requesting.
If you haven't added any non-Debian-specific content to the
original my request does not make sense.

If, however, you massaged the original data into another
format, say dbf files or comma-delimited or even mdb or some
other XML, that would be a non-Debian-specific enhancement of
content and also interesting to people outside of Debianhood.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346