Re: ANNOUNCE: usfda-ndc-drug-info v0.3

Elizabeth,
  I am very interested in this.
  However, could you kindly explain more what this package offers?
  The project description on Sourceforge is also rather brief:
"A C++, GTK+ based GUI application for displaying medicine information
obtained from the US FDA."

What do you mean by "medicine information"?
How does this package compare with the Multum Lexicon?

Best regards,

Andrew
---
Andrew P. Ho, M.D.