Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:32:29 -0500
From: wnpp@debian.org
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Work-needing packages report for Jan 31, 2003

Report about packages that need work for Jan 31, 2003

Total number of packages offered up for adoption: 55
Number of packages offered up for adoption this week: 1
Total number of orphaned packages: 163
Number of packages orphaned this week: 1

The number in parenthesis after each package name is the corresponding
bug report number.

Please refer to http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for more information.

The following packages are orphaned:

   biomode (#100215), orphaned 600 days ago

   fastlink (#100221), orphaned 600 days ago
     Linkage
     Reverse Depends: med-bio

   njplot (#100249), orphaned 600 days ago
     Reverse Depends: med-bio