Re: Dicom Image Viewer for Linux?

* Florian Reichert <florianr@gmx.net> [030128 20:35]:
> Hello!
>
> I am looking for a Image viewer for angiographic single Frame and
> scenes in Dicom Format. For Windows there is a free viewer.
>
> Perhaps anyone here knows how to view these Images under Linux?
>
> Or someone knows a possibility to konvert these images?

Maybe this:
Roland (AFAIK subscribed here) hostes the inofficial xmedcon debs

deb http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian unstable main

You can view angio movies with

medcon -c png -f <mydicomstuff>
animate *png

It takes some time to convert, but it works

Thanks to Roland for the debs and the hacks ;)
cu
Axel
--
"Nonsense is better than no sense at all" -- (No-Means-No)
Dr. Axel Nötzold  Medizinische Universität zu Lübeck