Re: Dicom Image Viewer for Linux?

Kevin Rosenberg <kevin@rosenberg.net> writes:

> Florian Reichert wrote:
> > > I am looking for a Image viewer for angiographic single Frame and
> > > scenes in Dicom Format. For Windows there is a free viewer.
> > > Perhaps anyone here knows how to view these Images under Linux?
>
> This isn't perfect, but you can use my ctsim software to import DICOM
> images and then use CTSim to view and filter them.

Hmm that doesn't work ... Let me give some more information ...
I have two files, one xyz.hdr and one file xyz without extension. The
file without extension contains the dicom Image (I can convert it
with dicom2) what the .hdr file contains isn't clear to me. the mri
Programm asks for a .hdr file but exclaims my .hdr files are too big
... :( So mri doesn't open my files ....

CTSim says: DCM failed to open file: xyz01 in DCM_OpenFile. (same
about the .hdr files)

The second type of file I have are angiographic scenes. The files are
named vloop001 and vloop001.hdr, vloop002 ...
This files can be converted to up to 600 single png files. But with
the .hdr files I have the same Problem in mri.
And ctsim says the same about my vloop files as about the single frame
files ...

I know that the files contain further Information. There are EKG
Information to the scens for example. This may be in the Header
Files. But how can I check that out?

What does that error mean:
florian@debian:~/download/dicom2$ ./dicom2 vloop001 -p
>> [W] [00:37:23] bool sbmMedicalFrame::UncompressRLE()
   ooops, RLE uncompression was problematic!

(Many times, I think it repeats one time for evry Frame that is
converted)

Ok so far ....

Thanks for your Help

        Florian