Re: Dicom Image Viewer for Linux?

Axel Noetzold <noetzold@medinf.mu-luebeck.de> writes:

> * Florian Reichert <florianr@gmx.net> [030128 20:35]:
[looking for a image viewer]

> Maybe this:
> Roland (AFAIK subscribed here) hostes the inofficial xmedcon debs
>
> deb http://neuro.psychologie.uni-oldenburg.de/debian unstable main

Compiled xmedcom myself ... without Problem

single frame Dicom Images are shown correctly ...

> You can view angio movies with
>
> medcon -c png -f <mydicomstuff>
> animate *png

... my System runs out off memory (128 MB Ram, swap 384 MB) 658 png
Files about 100 k (658x100k~64M) original Dicom was 73 M ...

xmedcom - file -open vloop001 -> The same (as expected ...)

> It takes some time to convert, but it works

:(

--
Florian Reichert
Please notice: e-mails to my adress florianr@gmx.net must not be larger