Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: knoppix-med: cant get past login screen

> mailing list archive.  Sometimes I get the impression that you people
> at gm-devel are to fast with some decisions ...
We sometimes don't spend much time on contemplating nearly
identical approaches for subtle differences. This may very
well mean that sometimes we don't contemplate differences
_enough_ right away. However, that'll prove itself in
non-working concepts soon enough.

> > To be on the safe side this would be better. Most higher level
> OK, I'll do so at your advise but I'd like to repeat my impression that
> I regard psycopg as a very good piece of software which is very actively
> maintained and worth considering twice.
It certainly is. I just found it a PITA to install on, say, SuSE. And I
did try. And I don't despair all to easily.

> > stuff in gmBackendListener, for example, which is utterly
> > non-standardised.
> Hmmm, I guess you know what you are doing ...
Since we want it we must do it.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346