Re: gnumed

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Gerardo Arnaez wrote:

> Ok, Im at loose ends,
> but has anyone got gnumedn running on debian?
May be ;-).

> If so, are you using stable packages, or did you build
> your own?
I do not know about any Debian packages of GnuMed.  I assure you that I
watch GnuMed closely (right yesterday I visited their CVS and detected
that they are quite busy - guessing from the date some files where checked
in).  I'm just waiting for a sign of the authors that they have settled
down with a version which is not very likely to have important changes
in the near future.  It is not by chance that GnuMed is listed on top
of http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/practice.

But if you like to do some packaging you are welcome!

PS: For the next future I plan to build OIO packages (see my other mail
    on this list).