Re: newbie and nervous cell

Il mar, 2002-04-30 alle 15:34, Tille, Andreas ha scritto:
> On 30 Apr 2002, Paolo Ariano wrote:
>
> > the url is:http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij
> Thanks. One remark to Java based software.  You should definitely make sure
> that it compilies *and* runs with those Java utilities which are part of
> Debian main.

sorry for the time lapse, can i resume to see if i've understood:

ImageJ license ? the author Wayne write to me:
"This is okay with me as long as your documentation mentions where the
software came from and you do not call your version of the software
ImageJ."
so we have to change the name makinga .deb of ImageJ

I (we?) have to try if ImageJ compilies *and* runs with those Java
utilities which are part of Debian main. as suggested by Andreas

hope this will help

bye
paolo
--