Re: ImageJ [Re: newbie and nervous cell]

On 2 May 2002, Michael A. Miller wrote:

> I use ImageJ regularly and posted an intent to package a long
> while back.
Fine! For those who are interested:
           http://bugs.debian.org/75078

> I did not follow through because I believe(d) it
> would have to go into contrib as it depends on having a non-free
> java.  If I'm wrong about that, I think it'd be great to have it
> Debianized.
Usually Java programs do not work with the free implementations :-(.
Perhaps somebody who really uses it could give it a try?
Even if not and someone is interested: It could just go into contrib.
Perhaps the author will be convinced by the fine remarks about
licensing which Christian did.