ImageJ [Re: newbie and nervous cell]

    > [...] question probably discussed in the past why
    > not to debianize ImageJ ?

I use ImageJ regularly and posted an intent to package a long
while back.  I did not follow through because I believe(d) it
would have to go into contrib as it depends on having a non-free
java.  If I'm wrong about that, I think it'd be great to have it
Debianized.

Mike

P.S. If you do package it, here's a trivial, but maybe useful,
wrapper script that I use on our systems:

#!/bin/bash
# /usr/local/bin/ImageJ

ImageJ_dir=/usr/local/ImageJ

cd $ImageJ_dir

java -mx256m -cp ij.jar:plugins ij.ImageJ

--
Michael A. Miller                               mmiller3@iupui.edu
  Imaging Sciences, Department of Radiology, IU School of Medicine