RE: DICOM Toolkit

Title: RE: DICOM Toolkit

Andreas,
Thanks for the response.  I should tell you that I'm not actually involved with the dcmtk project at all, I have been using it for about 5 months as the basis for a system I set up for the hospital I work for and was very pleased with the software.  Just thought you guys would find it useful as well.  Thanks!

Eric B.