Re: DICOM Toolkit

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Eric B wrote:

> I apologize for reposting this, I sent it originally from work and it was
> badly mangled by outlook.
I've got it and answered yesterday via:

        http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/imaging#dcmtk

;-)

>  *  Copyright of the software  and  supporting  documentation  is,  unless
>  *  otherwise stated, owned by OFFIS, and free access is hereby granted as
>  *  a license to  use  this  software,  copy  this  software  and  prepare
>  *  derivative works based upon this software.  However, any  distribution
>  *  of this software source code or supporting documentation or derivative
>  *  works  (source code and  supporting documentation)  must  include  the
>  *  three paragraphs of this copyright notice.
I just have to add this copyright statement (which I did not found explicitely
on your web page.

If you have any additions/corrections or want to speed up things just
send me HTML-Patches (prefered in English *and* German - well I guess
from the home page location that somebody in your project has the same
mother tongue like me ;-) ).