Wanted: Project descriptions for Brave GNU World Columne

(Georg - I assume you will not bother about posting private mail to an open
         list in this special case ...)

Hello,

Please see the attached mail from Georg.  If anybody has contact to
upstream authors who did not made their project public in the Brave
GNU World columne yet please forward the attached form to those authors or
fill in yourself.  Please support the idea of

       "Brave GNU World at doctors"

idea to get people informed.

By the way I plan to write a LinuxMagazin article about Debian-Med myself if
it evolved a little bit more.