Debian-Med - Project status

Hello,

here is the announced project status of Debian-Med:

NEWS:

  1. (Main News)
     Website is now inside the official Debian hierarchy and it is
     translated completely into German.  (Well completely means there
     is a German equivalent for each English sentence but I'm no real
     expert on the field of medicine and it would be really necessary
     to check the tranlations carefully.)

     See

           http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/

  2. Split research.html into research and microbio.

  3. Addes bugsx and emboss to microbio.

  4. Found a veterinary practice management system: FreeVet.
     Unfortunately this project seems to be dead but I hope someone
     reading this will step in.

  5. New Metapackages: med-imaging and med-imaging-dev.
     Added bugsx to med-bio.
     New version of resmed-doc package.

NEAR GOALS:

  1. Entry in "Brave GNU world" columne of Linux Magazin.

  2. Talk about Debian-Med at the Linuxtag in Magdeburg (Germany)

  3. Logo.  I would love it if someone could take over the organisation
     of a logo contest - this is not one of my best fields.