Re: Quick status message before the weekend

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 dude@deletia.com wrote:

> You know Iwas just looking over the official web pages,
> and Im embarrased by how my Linux-Medicine How to compares.
>
> I think we might need to talk about converting what you have and
> submitting it to the linux Docmentation project.
At my side I just say: It is free.  Take whatever you need from the
Debian-Med pages and use it in the Medicine Howto.  This is for
profit for the Debian-Med project because the Medicine-Howto is
included.

For the other way around I would love if you (or someone else) would
send me patches for the Debian-Med site (changes, enhancements, additions)
because I feel there is much stuff missing but I would like to focus
my efforts more on packaging than on web recherche.