Re: tried to package ctsim - The Open Source Computed Tomography Simulator

>> Should we fill RFP with alle the software so maybe someone
>> pick up a package?
> I think RFP or ITP make sense for those packages we consider valuable
> for the project.  But we should not do this blindly.  For the list at
>      http://auric.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/
> I just used the index at
>      http://www.euspirit.org/
> mostly without checking the project page.  I think this has to be done
> before filing any RFP or ITP.  Moreover it could help if someone
> would check the Minoru page reguliarly - just in case I missed something
> important.
Should we check the OIO Project Library, too ?

Karsten
(affiliation warning: I am editor of the OIO Project Library's
section on Reading Materials)
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346