Re: tried to package piano (http://mbi.dkfz-heidelberg.de/mbi/software/)

>> I tried to mail the autor but email bounced (user unkown).
> I'm afraif we will detect not only one dead project :-(.
>
> Perhaps it might be good to inform Minoru at
>
>         http://www.euspirit.org/
>
> to update their info about that.
It would be extremely helpful if people could also inform the
OIO Project Library. There is a button labelled
"Editorial Request" on each project page precisely for
such purposes.

OIO is at http://www.txoutcome.org/scripts/zope/library

Karsten Hilbert
(yes, I am affiliated in being an Editor there (Reading
Materials))
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346