Re: E-Mail connectivity for doctors

> I really see no reason why Debian should not be the thing they are
> looking for.  If you think that there are special requirements for
> this purpose we could try to build a meta package like junior-internet
> in the Debian-Junior project.  The idea behind this is that a
> webbrowser is nothing special for children but we could just
> recommend some browsers which we consider to be easy to use.
This sounds exactly like what is needed.

> If you would have some special kind of software in mind just
> propose packages which should be made the base of
>
>     med-email-server
postfix
procmail
fetchmail
amavis
f-prot
mime-defang
ssh/ssl (transport layer security)
gpg
tea
antivore
theanomymailsanitizer

>     med-email-client
Mutt :-)
KMail
perhaps some GNOME equivalent for KMail
gpg

because the first two were chosen by our government to be made
crypto-safe in an open source way.

> Or such stuff like
>     med-office
>     med-browser
I don't think there's a need for this in the above context.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346