Re: Remove support for nvidia-cuda-toolkit?

Hi Roberto

That was an interesting form. There were a few fields that I'm not
sure how to fill in more than the obvious.

Like what is the impact of full EOL.
Is it as simple as just to tell that we will not provide security
support for this package? Or is it something more?

Cheers

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |