Re: Support of Tor in buster LTS

On Sun, Dec 03, 2023 at 07:54:02PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:
> There were no objections thus I have just marked Tor as EOL in debian-security-
> support for Buster. The change will be visible with the next release of debian-
> security-support. We would also appreciate an announcement from the Publicity
> team!

I'm planning to upload debian-security-support to unstable, bullseye and buster
this week, possibly next.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

If a monkey hoarded more bananas than it could eat, while most of the other
monkeys starved, scientists would study that monkey to figure out what the
heck was wrong with it. When humans do it, we put them on the cover of Forbes.