Re: updating debian-security-support(.limited) in buster and bullseye (Re: EOL candidates for security-support-ended.deb10 (recap))

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 06:07:14PM +0200, Anton Gladky wrote:
> just to clarify the things. If the "-limited" file will be versioned,
> I think it is better not to include python2.7 or cython
> into the buster-file, as we still support them for buster. But,
> some internal scripts should be modified in this case to
> use the suffix.
>
> If it remains versioned, well, I do not know then. Maybe it is
> better to include them into the "debisan-security-support-limited".

to clarify: versioning the file(name) will/would be happening in unstable
first. what i'm thinking about here is picking some entries for the file
in the buster branch.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Some people say that the climate crisis  is something that we all have created,
but  that is not true,  because if everyone is guilty  then no one is to blame.
And someone is to blame.  Some people, some companies,  some decision-makers in
particular, have known exactly what priceless values they have been sacrificing
to continue making unimaginable amounts of money. (Greta Thunberg)