EOL candidates for security-support-ended.deb10

Hi,

I think the following stretch EOL entries also apply to buster, because the rationale still applies to the buster versions:
- ckeditor3 https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2022/05/msg00060.html
- gpac https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2022/04/msg00008.html
- libspring-java https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2021/12/msg00008.html

This one I'm unsure: Markus, does this apply to a particular ansible version, or only stretch's?
- ansible Lack of an effective test suite makes proper support impossible

OpenStack: we tend not to support openstack beyond upstream's support, but I'm having a hard time associating the components version with OpenStack's major version; possibly other openstack packages (horizon, manila, neutron...) are concerned; see also https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/openstack/platform/ ; if somebody is more familiar with openstack, input would be appreciated :)
- keystone https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2020/05/msg00011.html

What do you think?

Cheers!
Sylvain