Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity (and missing DLAs on www.do)

hi,

if you reclaim packages which were unclaimed after 2 weeks of inactivity,
please update the notes *properly*. Updating the date of a note entry stating
'WIP' is not helpful for anyone wanting to contribute, especially if it's
WIP for two months or similar.

Also if it's WIP for weeks it might very well be sensible to spend 15min
updating the notes and bill that work, so please do.

(This is a general comment even though it was triggered by two actual commits.
I have almost zero desire to discuss the specific cases here, I just wanted to
make the general statement "please update the notes properly".)

Also, if you're waiting for weeks for a reply from upstream, state so, and
repeat yourself ("20210719 still waiting for reply from upstream") and better yet,
ping them, after two weeks thats fine for security issues I'd say.
"20210719 still waiting for reply from upstream, so pinged them again, <$MSGID>"

Thanks.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

It's the end of the world as we know it - and I feel fine.