RE: CIO, CTO

Hi,

Hope everything sounds good.

I just wanted to know any updates regarding my previous email mentioned below?

If you are interested let me know your target criteria in the below format, So that I can get back to you with counts, few samples and pricing details for your review.

Target Technology/Industry: ______?

Target Geography: _____?

Target Job Title: _____?

Looking forward to hear back from you.