Re: libdatetime-timezone-perl need to wait?

Thanks for the clarification. Would that really be an issue if they
got it? They will get the newer version later.
But I get the point. In any case it is not an urgent thing so we can
wait. I'll add notes about this too.

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |