Re: Bug in new libjs-jquery package from last week

Hi,

On 14/05/2019 17:03, Brian May wrote:
> Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> writes:
>
>> It looks like the recent jquery update introduced a regression on the minified
>> file. I see that you change how the minified file is built, which is likely to
>> be related. Can you take a look? Also see the recently filed bug #928827.
>
> Thanks for raising my attention to this.
>
> My question is how did this ever get built in the first place on Jessie?
>
> I did not make any changes to the post compiler step, which appears to
> be where the breakage is. All I did was fix the compiler step so that it
> doesn't hang waiting forever for STDIN.

Perhaps a change in some rdep between the previous jquery upload and yours broke
it. In any case, this would need to be addressed, either by finding a solution
to get the minified file properly built, or by just using the non-minified one.

Cheers,
Emilio