Re: Bug in new libjs-jquery package from last week

Hi Brian,

It looks like the recent jquery update introduced a regression on the minified
file. I see that you change how the minified file is built, which is likely to
be related. Can you take a look? Also see the recently filed bug #928827.

Thanks,
Emilio