Re: jessie-updates gone

On 27.03.19 11:20, Bernie Elbourn wrote:
I am very grateful for all the work done here. You are all heroes!

Can I gently ask if we can just blank the stretch-updates archive next time
round please.  Otherwise every stable machine out there now will need a
change.

That's what I meant too. I probably should have emphasized that.

If it is possible to wiz up a blank jessie-updates this will save me
visiting a bunch of systems throwing apt errors in next few days.

I wonder if it wasn't blank already. All of its contents was supposed to be
moved to jessie main archive with last point release and no content should
be there after that.

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.