Re: jessie-updates gone

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
so I noticed this morning that jessie-updates is gone from the mirrors.
After some research, I found that this was kind of announced in
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/03/msg00006.html.
Question is now, what should I put in my sources.list? I used
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Using#Using_Debian_Long_Term_Support_.28LTS.29
as the authorative source, but this is obviously outdated now.

So, am I ok by just using these two?