Re: ghostscript testing

Hi,

Am 26.03.19 um 15:55 schrieb Sylvain Beucler:
[...]
> Markus, I read in the archives that you backported fixes in earlier
> security uploads - any other tip? :)

I did all the testing myself by setting up a Jessie environment and then
I tested with the POCs and the command line tools to spot any
regressions. I could reproduce all issues, so at one point I was
confident the problem at hand was solved. Without an extensive test
suite or a reproducer this is quite challenging. Since we made the
decision to follow new upstream releases, we just have to make sure that
reverse-dependencies keep working. So I would do some smoke testing and
verify that the reported problem is fixed.

Regards,

Markus