ghostscript testing

Hi,

I prepared an update for ghostscript.
https://people.debian.org/~beuc/lts/ghostscript/

Even if we recently rebased to the latest upstream in jessie, the
upstream patches did not apply cleanly and I did my best to replicate
the changes.
Note: we ship a 9.26*a* version which upstream does not provide publicly
AFAICS (plus it was dfsg-modified), but the conflicts are due to
upstream's master branch.

Upstream seems to keep their test suite private. The documentation
reference a "smoke.ps" file that was removed years ago, and even then it
depended on PS files that I cannot locate.
https://www.ghostscript.com/doc/9.26/Release.htm#Testing

Is there a known test suite for ghostscript?
(or maybe we should just wait for some 9.26

Cheers!
Sylvain