Re: Serious regression in systemd 215-17+deb8u10

Control: tags -1 pending

Hi,

Am 11.03.19 um 23:16 schrieb Michael Biebl:
[...]
> Thanks, Markus.
>
> Also big thanks to the debian-lts team in general for backporting those
> security fixes for the systemd package in old-stable.

I could reproduce the memory leak with valgrind following the steps
provided by Dan. Indeed this issue is also known as CVE-2019-3815. I am
going to upload a new revision of systemd in Jessie now. Thank you all
for your feedback.

Regards,

Markus