Re: Serious regression in systemd 215-17+deb8u10

Am 11.03.19 um 15:51 schrieb Dan Poltawski:
> Thanks for your responses. One of my colleagues has been looking into this trying to get the bottom of it and we do seem to have identified a memory leak which isn't present on stretch. I note the report posted to the list https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=924060.

[...]

Thank you for sharing your analysis with us. I will prepare a regression update shortly.
It appears the confusion stems from the fact that CVE-2018-16864 was already addressed
by version 215-17+deb8u9. Thus nobody saw a connection between the memory leak and the recent
upload which deals with another issue.

Regards,

Markus