Re: Confusing our users - who is supporting LTS?

On 2018-10-26 21:25, Ben Hutchings wrote:

I don't think we would need to rename everything, at least not at once.
The critical thing to change is that we should change the way we refer
to jessie's status (and future releases when regular security support
for them ends).

Yup.

But also: starting to rename things now makes it far easier than looking back at this thread in 3-10 years and going, oh piddles, we should have done it back when it was _easy_ to do.
Jan