Re: jessie update for mercurial

Hi Antoine,

> A peculiar thing with the patchset is that it adds the --debug flag to
> the test suite: I don't know why, but it's the only way to make it pass
> the (new) test-http-permissions.t tests. Otherwise it just hangs there
> forever.

Personally, it would make me very very hesitant to propose a patch
(yet alone release it via security update) when I had not discovered
the reason for this.

Bear in mind that the cause may not be in the testsuite and could be
in the actual run-time code itself — ie. the improved testsuite is
simply exposing it, just as it should.

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk