Re: Wheezy update of icedove?

Hello Guido and Moritz,

Am 30.10.2017 um 09:29 schrieb Moritz Mühlenhoff:
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 08:06:27AM +0100, Guido Günther wrote:
>> I've seen preparation mails for Stretch and Jessie. Is there anything
>> missing that I can help with?

I guess we are done with the things that are possible now, jessie and
stretch are on the way.
Upstream was discussing about releasing a version 52.4.1 due some bugs
that aren't fixed in time for 52.4.0 but due a lack of personal
resources no progress until today. And I don't expect this planned
version will still happen. Right now again upstream has again build
issues for the next beta version 57.0b1 ... but that's a bit OT here.

> The stretch version is in NEW due to the rename and needs FTP master
> processing. jessie is ready.

sounds good so far. :)

The git tree on Alioth is up2date about both branches.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert