Re: Wheezy update of tre?

On 2016-10-25 11:56:37, Santiago Vila wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:50:13AM -0400, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
>> On 2016-10-20 09:59:53, Santiago Vila wrote:
>> > Hi.
>> >
>> > Looking at this right now.
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Did you look at the LTS update or do you want us to process it?
>
> Process it = make a release for wheezy LTS?
>
> If that's the case, then ok, go ahead.

Yes, that is what I mean, thanks for the clarification!

>> > Should this not start in unstable with a bug report?
>>
>> I'll skip that discussion for now. :)
>
> Ok, I hoped to have a bug report to forward to the author, including a
> patch, but if that will not necessarily happen, I'll take the patch
> from wheezy and apply it to unstable.

I'll keep you informed of course and file the bug against unstable if
it's not done already.

> Do you still expect me to do that part, right?

Yes, my understanding of the conversation was that people were not
exactly comfortable with LTS workers starting to contribute directly to
unstable, without first checking in with sponsors. Especially when there
is some other work to be done for LTS itself first.

A.
--
Il n'existe aucune limite sacrée ou non à l'action de l'homme dans
l'univers. Depuis nos origines nous avons le choix: être aveuglé par