Re: Wheezy update of tre?

On 2016-10-20 09:59:53, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Looking at this right now.

Hi!

Did you look at the LTS update or do you want us to process it?

> Should this not start in unstable with a bug report?

I'll skip that discussion for now. :) But I do think it's okay if
patches are shipped for LTS before unstable/stable: it already provides
some testing for those patches and, in this case, the patch should be
very similar because it is the same version across all releases.

In fact, I don't believe it would make sense for anyone to work on this
in only one suite, given that.

A.
--
Si l'image donne l'illusion de savoir
C'est que l'adage pretend que pour croire,