Re: Wheezy update of icu?

> I have put myself a note to review the internal documentation to ensure we
> have something about this. It would be good to have something in the wiki
> as well.
>
> Anyone should feel free to do it before I find the time to do it.

I had a go at this.

https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Debian_Security_Tracker

Probably could do with refinements, including improvements to
formatting.

> But really anyone working for LTS should have read
> https://security-team.debian.org/security_tracker.html and should know
> that we are entitled to improve the information we have.

I created a link to the above page in the wiki, too.

I am debating if I should copy the most commonly used commands by LTS
from the security team documentation to our wiki or not. Such as how to
check out the respository, for example. For now, just referencing the
documentation is probably a good start.

(I didn't realize the above above has now been updated with instructions
on how checkout with git...)

> Also the above page could be linked from the security tracker directly
> because it's rather hard to find it right now when you use mainly the
> security tracker.

Agreed.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>