Re: Wheezy update of icu?

On Thu, 08 Sep 2016, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> And please add that to the checklist/onboarding process of new people working on Freexian/LTS.

I have put myself a note to review the internal documentation to ensure we
have something about this. It would be good to have something in the wiki
as well.

Anyone should feel free to do it before I find the time to do it.

But really anyone working for LTS should have read
https://security-team.debian.org/security_tracker.html and should know
that we are entitled to improve the information we have.

BTW that page could be improved to give more examples of useful things to
add in NOTE... such as patch URL, bug report URL, mailing list discussion,
etc.

Also the above page could be linked from the security tracker directly
because it's rather hard to find it right now when you use mainly the
security tracker.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer