Re: RT 4.0 EOL

Hello Marc,

On Fri, 09 Sep 2016, Marc SCHAEFER wrote:
> RT 4.0 will also reach EOL on February 15, 2017.
> http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-announce/2016-September/000293.html
> Will the LTS team support it, provide an upgrade path, or drop it?

By default, when we don't do any explicit statement, it means that we
support it by monitoring security updates on newer versions, checking if
they apply to the older version, and then backporting the fix.

I expect that we will do this for request-tracker4. I don't see any reason
why this would not be reasonable for this particular case.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer