Re: Redis not uploaded and timely security announcements

> DLA-577-1 has been issued two days ago but redis hasn't been uploaded
> yet. Chris could you investigate please?

Very odd; I distinctly remember uploading this as my machine was
aggressively firewalled (internet cafe!) so I had to route it through
another host. "Re"-uploaded now.

(Just a quick thought - this seems to happen a non-trivial number of times
and the impact is pretty bad; ie. we think it's fixed and its not. Could
these checks be automated instead of relying on a diligent front-desk..?)

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-