Re: Redis not uploaded and timely security announcements

Chris Lamb wrote:

> > DLA-577-1 has been issued two days ago but redis hasn't been uploaded
> > yet. Chris could you investigate please?
>
> Very odd; I distinctly remember uploading this as my machine was
> aggressively firewalled (internet cafe!) so I had to route it through
> another host. "Re"-uploaded now.

Ahh, I wasn't going mad after all:

14:30 <         carnil> lamby ftr, due to some dak problems your redis upload is stuck in unchecked, ansgar will look into it tonight

14:31 <         carnil> so please be pantient, should be processed as soon the dak problem is solved on security-master, ansgar told me he will look into it tonight.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb