Re: xen_4.1.6.1-1+deb7u2.dsc

Hi Bastian,

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016, Bastian Blank wrote:
> In my tests this backport works with live migration.  Can someone else
> give it a try?
> https://github.com/credativ/xen-lts/tree/lts-4.1-xsa-97

If you expect people to test, you should provide packages ready to install.

But I would rather only sollicit end users for tests on a fully updated
package that we want to release and not on some intermediary status...

> On top of that we can finally add the other stuff.

So I would suggest that you go for this and provide some Xen tree free
of known security issues, then Brian (or someone else) can build test
packages and we can ask some users to test the update.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer