Re: xen_4.1.6.1-1+deb7u2.dsc

Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> writes:

> In my tests this backport works with live migration.  Can someone else
> give it a try?
>
> https://github.com/credativ/xen-lts/tree/lts-4.1-xsa-97
>
> On top of that we can finally add the other stuff.

Might be more likely to get a response if you could make a Debian
package available...

I had a try, however wasn't sure what patches I needed from the Debian
packaging.

My build attempt finally ended with an error that doesn't mean anything
to me. Chances are I messed up something (e.g. by using the old orig tar
balls; there appears to be a number of deleted files that dpkg-source
didn't actually delete during my build)

make[7]: Entering directory `/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/debian/build/build-utils_i386/tools/ocaml/xenstored'
 MLI      symbol.cmi
 MLI      trie.cmi
 MLOPT    define.cmx
 MLOPT    stdext.cmx
 MLOPT    trie.cmx
 MLOPT    config.cmx
 MLOPT    logging.cmx
File "logging.ml", line 113, characters 3-4:
Warning 11: this match case is unused.
 MLOPT    quota.cmx
 MLOPT    perms.cmx
 MLOPT    symbol.cmx
 MLOPT    utils.cmx
 MLOPT    store.cmx
 MLOPT    disk.cmx
 MLOPT    transaction.cmx
 MLOPT    event.cmx
 MLOPT    domain.cmx
 MLOPT    domains.cmx
 MLOPT    connection.cmx
File "connection.ml", line 117, characters 32-56:
Error: Unbound module Xenbus
make[7]: *** [connection.cmx] Error 2

--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>