Re: Debian LTS: uploaded packages to wheezy-security not available

Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> writes:
> thanks for looking into these issues. Yesterday I tried to upload
> libxstream-java and libpdfbox-java. Dak doesn't seem to like them too. I
> guess I'm very lucky in finding packages that were once not part of main...

Yep, it looks like there were quite a few Java packages with double
overrides on security-master.  I've now removed all duplicate overrides
from contrib & non-free for wheezy.

I reprocessed libxstream-java and libpdfbox-java, and they are now
installed in the archive:

+---
| % dak ls -a source -s oldstable libxstream-java libpdfbox-java
| libpdfbox-java  | 1:1.7.0+dfsg-4+deb7u1 | oldstable/updates/main | source
| libxstream-java | 1.4.2-1+deb7u1        | oldstable/updates/main | source
+---

Please reupload the packages rejected earlier.

Ansgar