Re: Debian LTS: uploaded packages to wheezy-security not available

On 06.06.2016 00:52, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> writes:
>> Am 04.05.2016 um 13:43 schrieb Markus Koschany:
>>> Hi Ansgar,
>>>
>>> In preparation for the default Java switch I have uploaded more packages
>>> to wheezy-security yesterday and most of them are available in the
>>> archive now. However some of them never showed up there, although I made
>>> sure to build with -sa. I guess there is an issue with dak again.
>>>
>>> The following packages are missing:
>>>
>>> carmetal
>>> imagej
>>> jabref
>>>
>>> Could you take a look at it?
>>
>> we have a problem with the wheezy-security suite. Whenever we try to fix
>> a package that was once in another section like non-free and is now in
>> main, dak won't accept a security upload. In my specific case carmetal,
>> imagej and jabref are rejected.
>>
>> Shall I reupload the packages and you try your ftp magic on them or is
>> there another, maybe better way, to solve this issue once and for all?
>
> Sorry, I forgot about these :(  Will try to look at it tomorrow evening.
>
> Ansgar

Hi,

thanks for looking into these issues. Yesterday I tried to upload
libxstream-java and libpdfbox-java. Dak doesn't seem to like them too. I
guess I'm very lucky in finding packages that were once not part of main...

Regards,

Markus